Power Dot is one of the fastest growing operators of charging points for electric vehicles in Europe.
Power Dot invests, installs and operates EV chargers with an innovative business model akin to an Infra and Tech scale-up play. We are structured and operate as both an EV charging point operator and infrastructure investment fund.
With just over two years of operation, we have invested in hundreds of different locations and are now operating at a diverse portfolio of shopping malls, large retailers, gas stations, business centers and municipalities. In the future, Power Dot aims to be a reference player in the development of the various verticals and modes of electric mobility (i.e. land, sea and air transport).
Following the success of our operation in Portugal and France and the unique partnership we have developed with Uber in those markets, we are now rapidly expanding across Europe and aim to establish a similar dominant position in Spain by the end of 2021.
This is an unique opportunity to join a very fast growing company with an equally fast growing team across Portugal, France, Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg. Our team is composed of well-rounded diverse individuals with backgrounds ranging from McKinsey & Co., Accenture, Oliver Wyman or Burger King to people who were responsible for scaling Uber, Glovo and Lime at their earliest stages.
Backed by an international diversified investor base and with a robust balance sheet to invest in the growing electric mobility sector, we are looking for a strong individual to lead our expansion in the Spanish market.
As an Installations & Operations Coordination, you will have a key position. You will be supporting all the deployment and installation process of new electric vehicle chargers across the entire country.
Your role will be dynamic, with a multitude of functions:
- Close relationship with suppliers throughout the entire installation period
- Put into service charging stations for electric vehicles: fast (45 kW - 60 kW DC), ultra-fast (100 - 300 kW DC) and accelerated (22 kW AC) double-charging stations
- Check the compliance of the installations with the specifications issued by Power Dot
-Take aesthetic photos to broadcast Power Dot installations on mobility apps, social media and sales presentations
-List each new installation on mobility operator applications (e.g. Chargemaps, Electromaps, etc) and on geolocation applications (Google Maps, Waze)
- Intervene on terminal maintenance and repair operations
- Maintain and keep good relations with the directors of the sites hosting our chargers
- Bachelor or Master diploma
- 0 to 2 years of professional experience
- Very good organizational skills with a sense of priorities. You will be managing several different projects simultaneously
- With a strong entrepreneurial spirit, you have the autonomy and independence to make important decisions quickly
- Rigorous and methodical, you are efficient and you know how to manage several projects at the same time
- Pragmatic, you don't get lost in the details and you know how to quickly find a simple solution to a problem
- You are thirsty to learn and surpass yourself, and you are easy to coach and train
- Speaking fluent English and / or Portuguese is a plus
- Appetite and enthusiasm for sustainable mobility and the desire to conquer a growing market with a disruptive value proposition.
Experience in electric mobility is a plus. If not, we will know how to empower you. Given the goals set for your position, you should be available to travel very frequently throughout Spain. A company car will be made available to you.