Power Dot is one of the fastest-growing operators of charging points for electric vehicles in Europe.
Power Dot invests, installs and operates EV chargers with an innovative business model akin to an Infra and Tech scale-up play. We are structured and operate as both an EV charging point operator and an infrastructure investment fund.
With almost four years of operation, we have invested in hundreds of different locations and are now operating a diverse portfolio of shopping malls, large retailers, gas stations, business centers and municipalities. In the future, Power Dot aims to be a reference player in the development of the various verticals and modes of electric mobility (i.e. land, sea and air transport).
Technology is at Power Dot’s heart: since the very beginning, we’ve been building an end-to-end tech stack to have full independent control of our infrastructure and to connect all parties involved in this industry. Our tech team is composed by highly experienced software engineers and product managers that are shaping the electric mobility industry.
This is a unique opportunity to join a very fast-growing company with an equally fast-growing team across Portugal, France, Belgium, Spain, Poland, and Luxembourg. Our team is composed of well-rounded diverse individuals with backgrounds ranging from McKinsey & Co., UBS Investment Bank, Oliver Wyman or Burger King to people who were responsible for scaling Uber, Glovo and Lime at their earliest stages.
Backed by an international diversified investor base and with a robust balance sheet to invest in the growing electric mobility sector, we are looking for a strong individual to support our day-to-day financial decisions across all our European markets.
You will have a huge impact on our business, developing our long-term growth strategy and leading its execution.
Our culture at Power Dot is one of ownership, fast execution and overachievement. Being such an important role, we expect you to further cement these culture pillars across our organization.
You will have a dynamic day-to-day life characterized by a multiplicity of functions of the greatest importance at the HQ level:
- Define our growth backlog and experimental approach based on strong hypotheses, data and web marketing strategies, while leveraging best practices
- Manage and prioritize workflow of customer data, CRM, marketing technology and customer fulfillment functions, while ensuring short and long-term objectives of our business;
- Align expectations across multiple teams and divisions within different markets through a data and culture-driven approach;
- Create and lead a growth team from scratch to improve Power Dot’s sales funnel and unlock additional opportunities to scale;
- Generate insights by developing a close and deep understanding of our marketing channels, customers, key sales channels and players while helping us understand our partners journey and improve our marketing and sales efficiency
- Hack the marketing and sales funnel, finding low impact actions that significantly impact results;
- Create rigorous and fast-paced testing roadmaps so we are constantly learning and iterating on our best practices;
- Partner closely with Engineering, Design and Product to continue building best-in-class growth experiments;
- Work closely with local operations teams to improve charger performance and optimize costs;
- Build a culture of rapid experimentation, creativity and ability to be on the forefront of growth innovation;
- Play a leadership role in developing and standardizing analytical tools, frameworks, and processes, to redefine analytically grounded decision making at all levels of the business;
- Report directly to the CEO and participate in all leadership decisions.
- The Candidate must have a solid understanding of Data Analytics, Sales, Marketing, CRM, automation and web principles, with a strong appreciation for interdependencies and overlapping areas;
- The Candidate must have a data-driven, analytical mindset with a deep interest and strong ability in conducting quantitative analyses, understanding of lead scoring, leading volume trends and SaaS experience. Previous experience managing and optimizing B2B sales pipelines will be valued;
- The Candidate must have a high proactive and independent entrepreneurial spirit, combined with an enormous capacity of problem-solving, decision making and leadership. The Candidate must be used to working in a fast-paced and ambitious environment;
- The Candidate must be fluent in both oral and written English in order to be able to prepare experiments, campaigns, documents and conduct meetings. Other languages are a plus;
- The Candidate must have gained between 4 to 8 years of professional experience, preferably from a high-tech growth or data role. Previous experience in a technological fast-growing startup will be a plus;
- The Candidate must have experience leveraging a portfolio of marketing channels and tactics (Organic, Email, Personalization, Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic, Video, Mobile, Affiliate, etc) to run effective always-on media and cross-channel campaigns;
- The Candidate must have an interest and enthusiasm in the area of electric mobility and, although not fundamental, experiences in the area or in a related area are highly valued.
- The Candidate must be based in Lisbon. Given the nature of the role, the Candidate must be available to periodically travel across Europe.
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big mobility success story with us! Excited to join our rocket ship?